oodlyenough: passion: how to have a flat stomach remove all of your organs
avengersassembleeh: and a new genre was created ghost opera vampire dubstep
hollybethan: princess—tveit: Someone: You can’t cry over someone who’s not real. Me:
damngruchy: supermassiveasshole: i was teaching my grandma to use computer so we can talk on skype and such but today she went kinda mad at me because “i didnt show her the knitting programme” and i was like what and it comes out she accidentally opened ms excel and found out its a great way to create knitting patterns my grandma is 82
twihs: By Me. x
merosse: come here and let me kiss your face you fucking idiot
bastardlybrendan: 3000—21: oswinses: enjorlaas: skuboglesby: bilingual my ass. you’re either heterolingual or homolingual #you’re not bilingual #you’re confused #stop being greedy #it’s just a phase #you’ll meet a nice language and settle down #the bible says adam and eve #not hebrew and cantonese
cucumberbatchin: Sometimes I get ‘readers-block’, like I can’t read anything to save my life, I’ll start 10 books and stop each after seven pages because all I’ll want is to already have read that book and not actually read it and I won’t be able to focus at all and it pains me so much.
cassetting: john green is a genius because he creates books within books and then he quotes those books in his books
sirenss: I’ve got 99 problems and I’m not dealing with any of them
sassings: wish i was witty and cute but instead im sarcastic and annoying
rubycosmos: earthnation: what if milk had pulp
teddytrumpet: andsuddenlycoffee: excalilbur: acquaint: if i were a murderer i’d be the febreze murderer and lead my victims blindfolded to undisclosed locations and i’d ask them what they smelled and they’d be like “omg ocean air and tulips” and then i’d rip off the blindfold and it would be A PILE OF THE BODIES OF MY PREVIOUS VICTIMS this website scares me this website inspires me ...
Hard to say, but Australia and Asia are awesome. Also, Paradiso in Amsterdam is...– Adam Lambert (when asked what his favorite places to perform were in this interview)
Violate My Privacy.
1. Did you wake up cranky?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Can you commit to one person?
6. How do you look right now?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
23. Are you nice to everyone?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Are you a jealous person?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
Me after just cleaning my room: Wow, I am never letting my room get messy again!
The next day: has anyone seen my bed
pat-dat-cat: flyingawayinthetardis: why is fat unattractive unless it is hanging off a chest? This should have a lot more notes i fucking love this.
striduh: drawing in bed more like shit where the fuck did that rubber go i swear i had it in my hand just a minute ago
laugh-addict: When someone has the same Birthday as you. When someone has the same name as you. When someone is friends with your friends. When someone likes your favorite band When someone looks at something I have.
textbookfangirl: billywilder: throughout your life people will try to tell you that puns aren’t funny. these people are wrong. do you know how long I spent trying to find a pun in that sentence
aboxoftreasures: halogenic: have you ever had a dream that was so vivid it stuck with you in the back of your mind for years? Hello childhood nightmare!